Lenovo Flex 3 is an ultra-thin, light and portable laptop. You can use this 2-in-1 laptop both for work and gaming purposes. If you are a Lenovo Flex 3 user, then you might be in a situation where the unit might be unable to power back up. At that time, you will face that the power LED keeps flashing.
Sometimes, the laptop might have incorrect power management settings and that can lead to this issue. This process is not so simple as you cannot access the battery easily. If even after trying to restart the device Lenovo Flex 3 Wont turn on, then perform the following steps.
Easy Steps to Follow: Fixed Lenovo Flex 3 Won’t Turn On
Here are the steps that you can implement on your own if the Lenovo Flex 3 won’t turn on.
- First, make sure to unplug the unit from the AC power and all other devices like USB, mouse, etc.
- Then, turn over the unit and make sure to remove all the 10 screws.
- Head over to the Network and Kensington lock port. Thereafter, make sure to disconnect the battery connector cable from the motherboard.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to drain the remaining power in the motherboard.
- Next, check whether you can slide the battery connector back into the header or not. If not, then make sure to slide the battery connector back.
- Now, press the Power button and thereafter the following things can happen:
If you find it powers up, then make sure to put the back on. Then, screw it down.
Sometimes, you might find that it does not power up. Then, just disconnect the main battery again and next pull the BIOS battery. When it is completely drained, plug the unit into the AC power adapter.
If you find this procedure works and power down the unit, then reconnect both batteries. But, it can be possible that you might face the Flex 3 still not working, then you need to go for the alternatives.
Alternatives Steps to Fix the Lenovo Flex 3 Won’t Turn On
Below discussed are the effective steps that you can implement on your own to fix the technical glitches in case Lenovo Flex 3 won’t turn on. Therefore, carefully perform the following steps:
- First, check whether you turned off the laptop or not.
- After that, make sure to unplug the charger.
- Sometimes, you might find that the battery is removable. Then, remove the battery.
- Next, make sure to press and hold the Power button for at least 3 seconds.
- Finally, reconnect the charger and then restart the laptop. You will find that the problem is resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to reset the Lenovo Flex 3?
Sometimes, you might need to reset the Lenovo Flex3 and for that, perform the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, connect the power source and then tap on the NOVO key for 5 seconds. You can even press the Recovery key for at least 5 seconds.
- Now, you will find that the NOVO Button Menu appears.
- Then, select the “System Recovery” option by pressing the down arrow key.
- In the end, hit the Enter button to get into the recovery environment.
2. How to turn On the Lenovo laptop without pressing the Power button?
Here are the steps that you can implement on your own to turn the Lenovo laptop On without pressing the Power button.
- First, disconnect all the power including battery and then make sure to remove the CMOS battery.
- After that, make sure to connect the main AC power.
- At that time, you should not connect the CMOS battery. Thus, the laptop will be able to boot up automatically.
3. How to reset the Lenovo laptop that is not able to turn on?
Hard rebooting can help you to restart the laptop that won’t turn on. To do so, remove the battery and then make sure to unplug the AC adapter. After that, you need to press and hold the Power button for at least 20 seconds. Next, try to boot up again with the help of the battery and the charger.
4. How to fix the black screen of the Lenovo laptop?
To fix the Lenovo laptop black screen, perform the following steps:
- First, try to reset the Display mode and then make sure to hard reset the Lenovo laptop.
- After that, make sure to update the graphics driver and then restart the explorer.exe procedure.
- Thereafter, check whether you can disable the fast startup or not.
- Finally, perform a system restore.