Lenovo is a company that manufactures a variety of computers and many other IT related products. All the products have some unique features. Despite having various types of features, even then you can get a plethora of errors. One standard error that you may get is the Lenovo error Code 0xc000000d. In the following section, you will get the reasons behind the occurrence of the given error.
Lenovo Error Code 0xc000000d – Reasons
There are many reasons due to which the Lenovo error code 0xc000000d may occur. This error code can show up when the PC is not able to boot into the Windows OS because of the faulty machine boot settings. This error message is displayed as a blue screen error with an information ‘Your PC needs to be repaired’. You can get this problem if the BIOS settings are not configured correctly. If the hard disk is corrupted somehow, then also you may face this error. If the installation of the Windows OS is not complete then it gives rise to this issue. Lastly, due to a system failure, you may get this error too.
How To Resolve Given Error Code
Here, in this section, we provide solutions to resolve the given error code.
Make A Recovery Drive
When you face the issue of Lenovo error code 0xc000000d then the easiest way to fix your computer is by using the recovery drive that you have already created. To make a recovery drive you need to follow the steps below.
- First, insert a blank USB pen drive into the USB port of the computer that does not have any prior error.
- In the search text box type ‘Create a Recovery Drive’ and press ‘Enter’.
- Now, to operate the drive follow the instructions in the wizard ‘Create Recovery Drive’. After you have created the recovery drive, then boot the machine with USB pen drive to perform the system recovery.
Execute A System Startup Repair
Execute the system startup repair process to check if the system has correctly booted into Windows or not. So, to go to that process insert a Windows bootable USB drive or DVD drive and then execute the process of startup repair.
Run The System Restore Program Via Safe Mode
You need to execute a system restore program in your machine using a safe mode and then return to the point where the error did not happen on your device. To execute the ‘System Restore’, do the following.
- First, start the machine in ‘Safe Mode’
- Now, locate to the ‘Start’ button then search for the ‘System Restore’.
- After that, tap ‘Enter’ and follow the on-screen prompts to go back to a specific restore point, where the computer performs normally.
- Select that restore point and then wait for few minutes so that the process is complete.
- Lastly, to apply the changes to your machine, reboot the computer.
Replace The Damaged Hard Drive
If due to some reason the hard drive gets damaged or becomes corrupted. Then the solution for you is to remove the HDD from the PC and then connect it to a different machine and check if the problem is happening due to the SATA cable or not. If the HDD is not working at all in the other computer then replace it with a new one.
Connect With Our Experts To Resolve Any Issues
You can connect with our support team who are active round the clock and provide any help regarding the Lenovo error code 0xc000000d. All our technicians have good knowledge regarding the computer they are working on, so, you can depend fully on our experts. Also, we provide all our services at a very reasonable price, therefore, our support team has garnered a good name in the market.
We have different kinds of ways, using which you can connect to all our experts in the support team. Firstly, via an email ID: [email protected], you can share your queries with an engineer. Secondly, using a tollfree number [ +1-800-763-4027 ] Also, you can talk to our experts directly.