Lenovo produces are one of the most popular technical gadgets all over the world. However, being a technical gadget it is not free from the technical errors. Due to some errors, you have to turn off the touchscreen. If you are already facing this issue and don’t know how to turn off touch screen on Lenovo then tread on the heels of this article which will help you for further. This article contains several guidelines to resolve this matter on your own.
Why Do You Have To Turn Off Touchscreen On Lenovo
You should try to turn off the touchpad of your Lenovo device due to several reasons. For instance-
- When the system crashes frequently due to your touchpad.
- If the touchpad of your Lenovo laptop stops working then also you have to turn off it to make the device experience smooth.
- If the sensitivity of the touchpad reduces due to several reasons then you can turn off it to increase its sensitivity.
After knowing the causes let’s focus on the solutions of your query.
How To Turn Off Touch Screen On Lenovo Windows 10
Using several guidelines you can resolve the matter. Try to follow the guidelines carefully.
Method 1: Using The Control Panel
You can use the control panel to troubleshoot this issue. On that note go to the start button and follow the steps mentioned below.
- In the search option, type “Control Panel”.
- Go for the first search result.
- Choose ‘Pen and Touch,’ after that go to the touch tab.
- At the top of the list, you can see ” Use your finger as an input device” option.
- Uncheck that option.
- Exit from the control panel.
- After this process, the touch screen problem should be resolved.
Method 2: Using Device Manager
You can also get rid of this error using the device manager tool too. On that note, follow the instructions.
- Press Windows + X.
- Go to the device manager from the list.
- Click on the Human interface device and amplify that list.
- Now, click on the touchscreen driver.
- Right-click, and select Disable from the list.
- Click yes to confirm.
Hope you have already resolved this matter. If you want any further guidance on how to turn off touch screen on Lenovo then you can directly contact the experts for further assistance. To know more focus on the next part of this article.
Get In Touch With Expert Technicians
If you are not tech savvy enough to perform this action then you can directly contact experts for further support. In Lenovo support, experts are available through various communication methods. Let them guide you on how to turn off touch screen on Lenovo.
Firstly, you can call us at 1-866-244-5970 to get further support over the phone.
Secondly, if you can’t call us right now then you can directly send an email to the registered mail ID.
Live Chat Facility
Otherwise, you can directly send a service request via the online support chat portal.
If you are thinking about the quality of the work then don’t overthink. Experts will resolve the matter with high accuracy.