Nowadays, an Android serves all the work requirements with a single click. Moreover, Cloud printing technology helps to generate the output quickly. However, most of the people are not flexible with this technology. Therefore, if you are not a tech-savvy person, then you may be confused about how to print from tablet, how to tackle this process, etc. This article is quite helpful for those people who do not have a keen knowledge to set up a wireless printer.
How To Print From Tablet?
There are different ways to connect the printer from your Android device. To set up a secure connection between those devices, you have to follow some of the necessary steps sequentially.
Step 1: You have to connect the Google Cloud print with your Android device to take the copy.
Step 2: You have to add the print app with your Android phone.
The final step is to connect the printer with the Android tablet or phone. Now, we have discussed the entire process briefly how to print from the tablet.
Connect Cloud Print With Printer
- First, open Browser from your device and your PC. Now, make sure that you are logged in to the same account on both the devices.
- Secondly, choose “Settings” from the top right menu and select “Show Advanced Settings” under this section.
- Now, you have to find the button “Sign in to Google Cloud Print” underneath Google Cloud Print heading. Then, sign in the account by putting the username and a correct password.
- After that, click “Manage” from the same page and choose the option, “Add Printer(s)” from “Printers.”
- Finally, select your printer model which you connect as a scanning device. Now, you will able to take soft copies by using your Google Account and you can get an idea on how to print from tablet
Install The Google Cloud Print App On Tablet
First, open the built-in application “Play Store ” from your tablet Home screen.
Now, type “Cloud Print” into the Search field and tap on “Search” button to open that app.
Finally, choose “Cloud Print by Google” and click on “install” to install it. Now, don’t turn off your Android device during the installing process and wait for sometime to complete it.
Take Print through Internet
First, open the file which you want to take a print. If you’re going to make the printout from the stored data, then choose the photos, Docs, attachment from the file manager apps and Gallery. Otherwise, the Google drive and other apps can be used as a source file of the printer.
Now, tap on the “Menu” button in the top right of the screen and click on “Print.”
Then, click on the drop-down arrow to select your printer device name.
Finally, tap on “Print” button to take a printout and it will resolve your query regarding how to print from tablet to wireless printer.
- Make sure that the Wifi of your Printer and Android device are enabled and you will get a secure connection.
- You must confirm that both of the printer and the Android device are connected to the same network.
- Verify that you have used the same Google Account for both in your PC and Android device.
- Now, you must check whether your Play Store app is updated or not. Beside this, you have to use the latest version of the Cloud Print App.
- Finally, your device has enough memory to install the Cloud print app. Otherwise, an improper installation or the missing/corrupted files may create the output issue.
If you still fed up on how to print from tablet, you can connect with us for technical assistance.
Get In Touch With Us
Our Lenovo Printer Support team is skilled to resolve all the printer issues efficiently. You can clear the doubt regarding how to print from tablet, moreover how to handle it without any conflicts. Furthermore, we can avail our 24*7 service at an inexpensive rate.
You can call at Lenovo Support Number [+1-800-763-4027 ] and get reliable support within a limited time frame.
You can drop an email at our official mailing address and our experts will get back you with a feasible solution, or you can use our live chat option to get our genuine support instantly.