Lenovo is a Chinese multinational company which manufactures and retails computers and its peripherals. The brand delivers the best grade tech components backed with all the latest attributes. This is the sole reason for their huge customer base over the world. However, no gadgets or technology are totally glitch-free. One of the commonly faced glitches is the error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10. This error occurs if the boot sequence fails and as a result, the computer doesn’t turn on. This can be very annoying while you are working. Take a look at this article to know some of the common reasons behind this issue and also their hacks.
Reasons For Error 1962 Windows 10 Lenovo
You need to know the causes for error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10 before troubleshooting the defect. Have a look at some of them by which you can resolve the issue at the earliest.
- If you have not updated the Operating System for a long time, you can face such issues. Try updating the OS at regular intervals to get rid of the problem.
- A problem in the BIOS can report such error codes. You need to configure the BIOS properly to get a glitch-free platform.
- Moreover, if the system reaches the deadlock state, then you can face such problems. In such cases, you need to end the “explorer.exe” to resolve the defect.
- The presence of harmful malware can damage your system to a great extent. As a result, you can face error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10. You need to perform a full scan of your system to solve the problems.
- Using a third-party antivirus can affect the performance of your original antivirus. Hence, it can’t detect the virus present in your system.
- Furthermore, if the hardware driver of the system is malfunctioning then you can face this type of defect.
How To Fix Error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10 Quickly?
A day without your computer can bring immense loss to your work. Therefore, you need to fix the errors at the earliest to get your computer back on track. Have a look at some of the easy hacks which you can perform by yourself to get rid of the technical defect.
Update the Operating System
This is one of the fundamental steps which can sort out a number of technical glitches. Before updating the OS, make sure you have a perfect internet connection. So, there won’t be any problem while the system updates the Windows 10. Click on the Start menu situated on the left side of the task bar. Then in the Cortana type “Settings” option. Select the Settings option from the menu list. In the Settings window, choose the option Update and Security. Then select the option Windows Update. Now, you have to choose the option “Check for updates”. After that, the Operating System will look for updates. If it finds any, the update process will start. Wait until the procedure ends. Then, restart your computer and check if the error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10 is occurring or not.
Change The BIOS Configuration
- Press the keys Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together from the keyboard.
- Select the option Restart. This will reboot the system.
- While the computer prepares to start again, repeatedly press the F12 key several times.
- Hit the Enter key finding a box with Setup written on it.
- Navigate to the Startup tab. Now, select the CSM option and make it Enabled.
- Move downwards now where you will find the “Boot Priority” option. Hit the Enter button.
- Change the option “Legacy First” to “UEFI First”.
- At last, press the F10 key and select the YES button to end the configuration of the BIOS. Now check if the error code is coming up again or not. If you still see the error code, then move to the next fix.
Run The System File Checker
Press the Windows logo key from your keyboard. Then go to the Start search menu and type “Command Prompt” and hit the Enter button. You will have to select the Command Prompt option. The black window of Command Prompt appears on the screen. There type the command “chkdsk/f/r” and press the Enter button. After that, press the Y button and terminate the Command Prompt. Restart your machine and check if you still face such error or not.
End The “explorer.exe” Process
- Press the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together from the keyboard.
- Select the option Task Manager. The Task Manager opens on the screen.
- Move to the Processes tab. You will find a number of processes that are currently running in your system.
- You have to locate the “explorer.exe” process and right-click on that.
- Choose the “End Process” option and press the Save and OK keys respectively.
This will end the explorer process. After that, you need to create a new process and type “explorer.exe” and hit the Enter button to restart the process again.
Uninstall Third-party Antivirus
- Click on the Start button and type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Select the Control Panel option from the menu list.
- The Control Panel window comes up on the screen. There go to the “Programs and features” option and select it.
- A list of all the software installed in your system will appear. You need to locate the third-party antivirus from the list.
- Right-click on the antivirus and select the “Uninstall” option. This will completely uninstall the third-party antivirus from your system, leaving space for the original antivirus to work properly.
Contact Professionals For Further Aid
There can be a circumstance that the above methods didn’t bring anything fruitful to your system. In a situation like this, it is always better to take help from the experts. Our support team will work diligently to solve any glitches related to your system. They have various modes by which you can contact them easily.
You can straight-away call their Toll-Free number to talk to the executives regarding the problem error 1962 Lenovo Windows 10. Moreover, you can also email your issues at their email Or you can also use the Live Chat Portal to chat with the executives regarding the issue.